Welcome Message

Please take a few minutes to read this message to all of you: http://kadetskyfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2009/12/welcome-to-kadetsky-family-history-blog.html

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Kadetsky NYC Archives

These are my notes from a visit to the NYC Archives in 11/2009. At the time I did not realize 2 things; 1 that I would be posting these notes or 2 that any kadetskies before records before 1896 would be valuable to me. So when I was running short on time I prioritized those records that I thought would yield the most info.
I colored coordinated the records. An orange check connects to Sussman Kadetsky tree. A pink check connects to Shaya Aziel Tree. A yellow check connects to Benjamin Yosef Kadetsky tree. A blue check could connect to Shaya Aziel Kadetsky or some other family research that I was doing for other branches of my tree. The list was built based on searchs on the http://www.italiangen.org/Default.htm website.

2 other notes:
I see there is an Irving Kadetsky who died in Manhattan who is connected to Abraham Josef Kadetsky and Celia Rachel from Boston.

There are several records connected to a Jacob Kadetsky and Anna/Chane. There is a Benjamin Kadetsky and Anna that appears several times as well. Unknown relation to known Kadetskys at this time.

Please leave comments about any connection that you can make.








1 comment:

  1. Jenni Hymoff Koeppel15 August 2013 at 10:35

    The Irving Kadetsky son of Abraham Joseph and Celia (Shifra) that you found, is one of hte younger sons of Abraham Joseph 1879 (my line).

    ReplyDelete