Welcome Message

Please take a few minutes to read this message to all of you: http://kadetskyfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2009/12/welcome-to-kadetsky-family-history-blog.html

Saturday 24 May 2008

Sarah Ross Hymoff Rosenberg







My great-Aunt Sarah was born in Boston on April 6, 1904 (above is her original birth record in the Boston Archives) and died in 2000. She married Sam Rosenberg and they had two sons. Sarah and my mother shared a great interest for health and nutrition and were both pioneers in organic food and were great friends until 1982, when Sarah visited us here on the Canary Islands and saw how ill my mother was yet refused to stop smoking. It was not as friendly a visit as it should have been and I know both of them were saddened by it. Sarah remained in excellent health and lived to the ripe age of 96! I did remain in contact with Sarah and with Sam too, until they died and know how fond my father was of them both.


No comments:

Post a Comment