Welcome Message

Please take a few minutes to read this message to all of you: http://kadetskyfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2009/12/welcome-to-kadetsky-family-history-blog.html

Saturday 26 December 2015

Jacob Kadetsky b.1877 immigrated in 1904 Solved!

Hey everyone out there,
I just received an email from Marcia Sidney, that has resolved a genealogical brick wall. Of all my ggm's siblings, I have never been able to track down her brother, Jacob Kadetsky's descendants. He had four daughters who changed their names upon marriage and 1 son who did not have children. I have posted about the family on this blog. Today I received an email from Marcia through this blog! She gave me an update about this family. Thank you Marcia.
I did some quick research and came upon this interesting 1940 US Census for Schwartzwald-Kadetsky in the 1940 US Census. This entry cannot be found by looking for Pearl Kadetsky since her last name was misspelled by the census recorder. Kadetsky became Pedetsky! Sarah Schwartzwald and Pearl Kadetsky are 2 of Jacob Kadetsky's daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment