Welcome Message

Please take a few minutes to read this message to all of you: http://kadetskyfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2009/12/welcome-to-kadetsky-family-history-blog.html

Monday 2 February 2015

Hyman Kadetsky Reappears!

I don't understand why I can't find something when I look for it directly, but find it instead when searching for a different individual. Huh? I just don't get it. Anyway, I wanted to know more about Hyman's father, Abraham Kadetsky and searched for him and Hyman's death record pops up as the first search result on familysearch.com. Here is a link to the record, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVRN-7TCQ This record shows that the Hyman Kadetsky in Chicago was Abraham Kadetsky and Pesa Karneson's son. He died on October 13, 1957 and is listed as 60 years old. His birth records from Biezun indicate that he was born January 29, 1889 and would be 68 years old. I don't know who the informant, Rosemary Wells is. Hyman lived at 5335 N California Avenue, which is the same address that is listed on Ruth Kadetsky's death certificate. Ta-Da. Hyman Kadetsky has reappeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment