Welcome Message

Please take a few minutes to read this message to all of you: http://kadetskyfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2009/12/welcome-to-kadetsky-family-history-blog.html

Friday 8 July 2011

Israel Moshe Kadetsky Tree


This is a tree for Israel Moshe Kadetsky of Sierpc, Poland/Russia and his children, Abram, Sussman, Friedman and Chaim Kadetsky. Abram as far as I can tell stayed in Sierpc, Poland. His children lived in Buffalo and then moved to Chicago. Sussman and his family lived in Manhattan. Friedman and his children lived in Buffalo and Chicago, Il. Chaim and his family lived in PA.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a descendent of Mandel Kadet of Chicago, and I have some interest in this family tree, but I find it illegible. Is it possible to post it in a higher resolution? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email at Kadetskyfamilyhistory@gmail.com and I will send you a higher res attachment.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete