Welcome Message

Please take a few minutes to read this message to all of you: http://kadetskyfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2009/12/welcome-to-kadetsky-family-history-blog.html

Thursday 11 October 2007

Mystery wedding picture IDENTIFIED!


Among lots of other wedding and Bar/Bat Mitzvah pictures, that my father had, there is this one, and we have not been able to discover who the happy couple are. If you can identify them, please let us know. I know who they are NOT.... as other pictures have slowly been"claimed" by the descendents of the people pictured, but this one is still unidentified!

Linda Kadetsky Levine identified his couple for us:  her grandparents Isaac Kadetsky and his bride Annie Rich AKA Bloom who married on February 1, 1901.
The fact that my father had this picture, indicates to me that the Kadetksy and Hymoff families were in contact at least until then, probably until Adeline (Isaac's aunt and my great grandmother) died in 1918.  

1 comment: